With the U.S. election just weeks away, CSU’s Department of Political Science and the Straayer Center will be hosting several nonpartisan discussions of election-related issues. The first event, a Q&A moderated by President Joyce McConnell, will focus on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and the vacancy she leaves on the Supreme Court.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Q&A
Thursday, Sept. 24 | 7-8 p.m.
Zoom – RSVP
President Joyce McConnell moderates a Q&A with Dr. Courtenay Daum and Dr. Matthew Hitt about Justice Ginsburg’s legacy and the politics of filling a vacancy on the Supreme Court so close to a presidential election.
- Audience: Anyone can attend.
- Attendees must RSVP through the Political Science website to receive the link; the Zoom link will be emailed to the attendee once an RSVP is received
- Attendees can submit their questions to Courtenay and Matt through the RSVP. They will review the questions before the event and pick ones to address on the Q&A.
CSU Engagement and County Clerk Forums
CSU students are invited to join Larimer County Clerk and Recorder, Angela Myers, for a virtual forum. Learn everything you need to know about voting in the upcoming election.
- Audience: CSU students, faculty, and staff
- Attendees do not need to RSVP; they can access the Zoom link through the event on the calendar